VENUE POLICY :
- Minimum spend applies to different seating areas, please visit here for more information.
- As seating areas are limited, Rumours Beach Club reserves the right to assign seating arrangements accordingly.
- There are limited walk-in capacity available, if the venue is at full capacity, we will not be able to accommodate you. We will advise you to make a reservation beforehand.
- Please take note that each area has a seating capacity and if you require additional seating more than the mentioned capacity, you will need to inform us before hand via WhatsApp at 9776 9190. Any revisions to your reservation will be subject to availability or other areas will be offered based on your revised party.
GROUPS MORE THAN 10 PAX
- For reservations above 10 pax, please contact us via WhatsApp at 9776 9190 or email us at email@example.com, our team will arrange accordingly. Please take note that a new minimum spend will apply based on the group size.
Please do take note of the following pool regulation:
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. All guests must adhere to all club regulations, listed or unlisted.
- Glass, metal, chemical and all sorts of hazardous materials are not permitted inside the pool for safety reasons.
- Please be informed that the pool access may be temporarily suspended for safety during hazardous weather conditions.
- No person suffering from any infection or communicable and contagious disease(s) may use the swimming pool.
- Children under 12 and below 120cm shall be accompanied and supervised by a parent or a guardian at all times. Parent(s) or guardian(s) shall take full responsibility for their children, their conduct and behaviour, and shall be liable to the Club in respect to any damage, injury, and loss caused by the child. The Club shall not be liable for any injury, damage, and loss caused by the pertaining matter.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for the pool. Club staff reserves the right to deny entry to people without proper swimwear attire such as t-shirt, shirt, jeans, pants, and all sorts of non-swimwear attire deemed inappropriate for pool use.
- Running, jump-diving, rough-play, or any kinds of boisterous behaviours and excessive noise, is strictly prohibited within and around all pool areas, shower, and dressing room. Club staff reserves the right to deny entry and or usage of the aforementioned areas should such misconducts occur. The Club shall not be liable for any injury, damage, and loss caused by the pertaining matter.
- Personal recreational item(s), such as, but not limited to — Oversized Floaties, Frisbee, or Ball, is generally prohibited for use within the premises at all times. However, several recreational items belonging to the premises, or recreational items belonging to customer(s) with prior approval to use from a staff-in-charge, are allowed in certain occasions. Should you attain prior approval to use your personal recreation item(s) from a staff-in-charge, please do utilise it responsibly at your own risk, as you will be liable for any damage, injury, and loss caused by your activity. The Club will not be liable for any injury, damage, and loss caused by the pertaining matter, and Club staff reserves the right to withdraw prior approvals or deny usage(s) of personal recreation item(s) should any misconducts occur.
- The Club Management reserves the right to refuse admittance, or eject from the pool, to any persons failing to comply with any of the above Health and Safety Regulations.
- The Club Management reserves the right to change the regulations at any time without prior notice.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Please note that outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the premises. Drinks purchased inside may only be consumed within the venue and may not be brought outside the premises.
- Guests will be required to bring back the unfinished bottles purchased. Bottle stores will no longer be allowed.
Bag checks by our security personnel are mandatory. Rumours Beach Club reserves the rights on denying customers’ entry if such prohibited items are found upon entry.
- Rumours Beach Club is a pet-friendly venue and pets are allowed at Beach Lounger, Picnic Table, Beach Daybed, Daybed and Private Pool areas.
- This beach club serves pet owners and their pets. Owners are to ensure their pets are healthy.
- Guests are advised to look after their own pets and to ensure of their safety. Rumours Beach Club is not liable for any damages, injuries and cause of distress to pets.
- All stray animals are not allowed.
- Only pet dogs and cats owned by their pet owners are allowed into the premises.
- All pets are to be properly restrained at all times. Dogs are to be leashed at all times.
- Please wash your hands before eating and after handling your pets.
- Rumours beach towel rentals are at $5++ each. Guests are allowed to bring their own towels.